Monday, June 7, 2010

Moments of calm in a midst of a storm

Recently I have found out that multiple families in our ward and amazingly close circle of friends are moving. I have felt like I have been in a midst of a storm. Everything seems to be swirling around me.

Knowing that they are moving hurts my heart, and there have been random times when I all of a sudden break down and just cry. I know that there is nothing I can do about it, but I still feel pain. I will miss them. I have had some hard days, and I don't even know what to expect for the last day. I really don't want to think about it, as it is hard to imagine for me.

So, on to the title of this post. There have indeed been moments of peace where I am calm. Some of these times include when we are together, giving hugs, just times during the day when I think about everyone. Sometimes I surprise myself, when I think about (or try not to) what it will be like when they are gone, and I don't cry, I feel as if everything is going to be all right.

I know that it is because I have felt closer to my Heavenly Father. He has helped me through this, and I believe he will continue to, if I just ask. Even when I am sobbing helplessly, I know that I am not alone, and that He can help me.

I will miss all of you, and I hope to stay in touch. I love all of you. Thanks for being there for my family, and me especially.

Ceana

No comments: