"You have set a crown of roses on my youth and fortified me against the disaster of our days. Your courageous gaiety has inspired me with joy. Your tender faithfulness has been a rock of security and comfort. I have felt for you all kinds of love at once. I have asked much of you and you have never failed me. You have intensified all colours, heightened all beauty, deepened all delight."
- Duff Cooper 1918
You have been my strength in times of weakness, the shining beacon in the darkness. Ever true and faithful, kind, patient, loving, and tender. Things have been so very difficult, and yet you have never given up on me. You give me constant encouragement, support and selfless service. Words can never tell you what you mean to me or express the deep gratitude in my heart. You are the most precious gift I have been given.
Thank you. I love you.
1 comment:
Did you write this because I did a load of dishes? :+)
Thank you for being thankful. You deserve every wonderful thing this life has to offer, and I hope to help give it to you!
Post a Comment